Simple commercial license
Simple license terms. Broad commercial rights, so you can use image with confidence on work
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, PVP Studio grants you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the File an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses but does not entitle you to the File’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights. All copyright and/or other intellectual property rights to the File are reserved by PVP Studio.
The Enhanced License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work.
Enhanced License allows you to use the downloaded File for the creation of all kinds of items. Without restrictions on the budget or the number of reproductions, for one project.
- License Duration – Perpetual
- Print Runs – Unlimited
- Digital Use (websites, software, etc.) – Unlimited
- TV, Online Video, and Film – Unlimited
- Out-of-Home Advertising – Unlimited
- Restrictions on use of visual content
You may not:
- You can’t resell a image, including with superficial modifications.
- Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
This illustration will be uploaded by PVP Studio to microstocks and other sites selling illustrations.
As of February 5, 2019
2020 (c) Pavlyukevich Visual Production. All Rights Reserved Pavlyukevich Visual Production.